Sydney Olympic Park ferry wharf
|Location||Hill Road, Wentworth Point|
New South Wales
|Owned by||Transport for NSW|
|Operated by||Transdev Sydney Ferries|
|Platforms||1 wharf (2 berths)|
|Connections||Sydney Olympic Park Wharf, Access Rd, Hill Rd|
|Opened||22 September 1997|
|Rebuilt||20 May 2015|
Sydney Olympic Park wharf opened on 22 September 1997 to service the Sydney Olympic Park precinct for the 2000 Summer Olympics. Today it also serves the Sydney suburb of Wentworth Point. It is served by Sydney Ferries Parramatta River services operating between Circular Quay and Parramatta. The single wharf is served by First Fleet and RiverCat class ferries.
Wharves & servicesEdit
|1||Circular Quay to Parramatta|||
|2||Circular Quay to Parramatta|||
Transit Systems operates one route to and from Sydney Olympic Park wharf:
- "F3 Parramatta River ferry timetable". Transport for NSW.
- Sydney Olympic Wharf Upgrade Roads & Maritime Services
- Sydney Olympic Park Wharf Upgrade Transport for NSW January 2015
- Sydney Olympic Park Wharf upgrade to start in January Archived 13 January 2015 at the Wayback Machine Transport for NSW 8 January 2015
- Balmain East Wharf and Sydney Olympic Park Wharf closed for upgrade Archived 13 January 2015 at the Wayback Machine Transport for NSW Info 13 January 2015
- Sydney Olympic Park Wharf to reopen after major upgrade Transport for NSW 7 May 2015
- "Transit Systems route 526". Transport for NSW.
Media related to Sydney Olympic Park ferry wharf, Sydney at Wikimedia Commons