|Look up sweepstake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sweepstake is a form of gambling where the entire prize may be awarded to the winner.
Sweepstakes may also refer to:
- Sweepstakes (film), an American comedy
- "Sweepstakes" (song), by British band Gorillaz
- Sweepstakes (TV series) (stylized as $weepstake$), a short-lived, mid-season replacement television series from 1979.
- Sweepstakes (clipper), an 1853 clipper ship in the California trade
- Sweepstakes (schooner), a Canadian schooner built in Burlington, Ontario in 1867
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweepstake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.