Sweden at the 1964 Summer Olympics
|Sweden at the|
1964 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Swedish Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||94 (76 men and 18 women) in 13 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
|Other related appearances|
|1906 Intercalated Games|
|Gold||Rolf Peterson||Canoeing||Men's K1 1000 m|
|Canoeing||Men's K2 1000 m|
|Silver||Per Svensson||Wrestling (Greco-Roman)||Men's Light Heavyweight|
|Sailing||Men's 5½ m Class|
|Bronze||Ingvar Pettersson||Athletics||Men's 50 km Walk|
|Cycling||Men's Team Road Race|
|Bronze||Bertil Nyström||Wrestling (Greco-Roman)||Men's Welterweight|
|Sailing||Men's Star Class|
Men's Discus Throw
- Qualification — no mark (→ did not advance, no ranking)
Four cyclists represented Sweden in 1964.
- Gösta Pettersson — 4:39:51.74 (→ 7th place)
- Erik Pettersson — 4:39:51.74 (→ 11th place)
- Sven Hamrin — 4:39:51.79 (→ 49th place)
- Sture Pettersson — 4:39:51.79 (→ 51st place)
Seven fencers, five men and two women, represented Sweden in 1964.
Three male pentathlete represented Sweden in 1964.
- Bo Jansson
- Rolf Junefelt
- Hans-Gunnar Liljenwall
Six shooters represented Sweden in 1964.