|Look up swastika or Swastika in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swastika is a symbol with an equilateral cross, with four (or a multiple of four) arms bent at 90 degrees.
Swastika may also refer to:
- Brilliant, New Mexico, an unincorporated community formerly named Swastika
- Swastika, New York, an unincorporated community
- Swastika Lake, Wyoming
- Swastika Mountain, Oregon
- Sauwastika, (or sauvastika) used to distinguish the left-facing from the right-facing swastika
- Swasika (born 1992), Indian film actress
- Western use of the swastika in the early 20th century
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swastika.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.