Swan Songs B-Sides
Swan Songs B-Sides is an EP by Hollywood Undead, that was released on June 23, 2009, and consists of 4 B-side songs that were recorded during the sessions of the album Swan Songs but didn't make the album.
|Swan Songs B-Sides|
|Released||June 23, 2009|
|Genre||Crunkcore, rap rock|
|Producer||Don Gilmore, Danny Lohner|
|Hollywood Undead non-studio album chronology|
These four tracks were previously available as bonus tracks on different editions of the album. "The Loss" was released on the Indie Store edition of the album, and "The Natives" was released on the Smartpunk edition, while both "Pain" and "Knife Called Lust" were released on UK and Japanese editions of the albums, while "Pain" was also available on the iTunes edition.
The EP was later released on physical 7" as part of Record Store Day 2009.
|1.||"Pain"||Aron Erlichman, George Ragan, Jordon Terrell||2:41|
|2.||"The Natives"||Alvarez, Decker, Erlichman, Jeffrey Phillips, Ragan, Matthew Busek, Terrell||3:40|
|3.||"Knife Called Lust"||Decker, Erlichman, Phillips, Terrell||2:59|
|4.||"The Loss"||Decker, Erlichman, Busek||3:15|
- Aron "Deuce" Erlichman – clean vocals, vocals, unclean vocals, bass guitar, keyboards
- Jordon "Charlie Scene" Terrell – vocals, lead guitar
- Jorel "J-Dog" Decker – vocals, unclean vocals, rhythm guitar, bass guitar, keyboards, synth, programming
- George "Johnny 3 Tears" Ragan – vocals, unclean vocals
- Dylan "Funny Man" Alvarez – clean vocals
- Matthew "Da Kurlzz" Busek – vocals, drums, percussion
|US Billboard 200||124|
|US Top Hard Rock Albums||20|
|US Top Rock Albums||50|