Svetlana Vasiliyevna Klyuka (Russian: Светлана Васильевна Клюка; born 27 December 1978 in Belogorsk, Amur Oblast) is a Russian middle distance runner. Klyuka ran the sixth fastest women's 800m time in the world in 2006 (1:57:21 minutes).
She was the winner of the 2005 Universiade and the 2006 European Cup. She was a silver medallist at the 2006 European Athletics Championships and placed fourth at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. She is a three-time participant at the World Championships in Athletics, having reached the final in 2007 and the semi-finals in both 2003 and 2009.
Klyuka received a two-year ban from the sport for doping after her biological passport showed abnormalities. The ban was set for the periods from February 2011 to 2013 and all her performances from 15 August 2009 up to that period were erased.
|2005||Universiade||Izmir, Turkey||1st||800 m|
|2006||European Championships||Gothenburg, Sweden||2nd||800 m|
|2008||Olympic Games||Beijing, PR China||4th||800 m|
|2010||European Championships||Barcelona, Spain||8th (DQ)||800 m|
- "Svetlana Klyuka". CCTV. Retrieved 2008-08-03.
- Klyuka Svetlana. IAAF. Retrieved on 2012-07-07.
- London 2012 Olympics: Russian athletics trio banned for doping offences. Daily Telegraph (2012-07-03). Retrieved on 2012-07-07.
- Disqualification. RusAthletics (2012-06-04). Retrieved on 2012-07-07.
- Svetlana Klyuka at World Athletics