|Education||Saint Martin's School of Art
Chelsea College of Art and Design
Suzanne Treister (born 1958) is a British artist. Often spanning several years, her projects comprise fantastic reinterpretations of given taxonomies and histories that examine the existence of covert, unseen forces at work in the world, whether corporate, military or paranormal.
Treister’s work is held in private and public collections including Tate Britain; Science Museum, London; Centre Pompidou, Paris; Muzeum Sztuki, Łódź, Poland and Thyssen-Bornemisza Art Contemporary, Vienna.
- No Other Symptoms - Time Travelling with Rosalind Brodsky. CD-ROM with book. London: Black Dog Publishing, 1999.
- Hexen 2039 - new military-occult technologies for psychological warfare. London: Black Dog Publishing, 2006.
- NATO The Military Codification System for the Ordering of Everything in the World. London: Black Dog Publishing, 2008.
- Hexen 2.0 Tarot. London: Black Dog Publishing, 2012.
- Hexen 2.0. London: Black Dog Publishing, 2012.
- HFT The Gardener. London: Black Dog Publishing, 2016.
- ID: 500330588: Treister, Suzanne (English graphic artist and painter, born 1958). The Getty Research Institute: Union List of Artist Names Online. Accessed April 2015.
- David Barrett (December 2006). Suzanne Treister. Art Monthly (302).[page needed]
- Ken Johnson (31 January 2013). Suzanne Treister: ‘Hexen 2.0’ (review). New York Times. Accessed April 2015.
- The Women Artists Slide Library Journal 22 (April–May 1988).[page needed]