Suseo is a station on the Seoul Subway Line 3 and Bundang Line. It was the southeastern terminus of Line 3, until the Line 3 extension to Ogeum Station opened on February 18, 2010. Along with Yangjae Station, this station serves as an important transfer point between Line 3 and buses from/to southern cities such as Seongnam, Yongin, and Suwon.
|Location||728 Suseo-dong, |
270 Gwangpyeong Jiha,
|Operated by||Seoul Metro, Korail|
|Line(s)||Line 3 |
|Structure type||Underground (subway)|
Above ground (KTX)
|Station code||349 (Line 3)|
K221 (Bundang Line)
|October 30, 1993||Line 3 opened|
|September 1, 1994||Bundang Line opened|
|December 9, 2016||Suseo SRT opened|
|Passengers||(Daily) Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.|
Line 3: 20,904
Bundang Line: 9,578
|Daejin Design High School|
|Sejong High School, Suseo Elementary & Middle Schools|
|Daegok Elementary School, Mido APT|
- 수서역 (in Korean). Doopedia. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "Suseo". Seoul Metro. Archived from the original on 2017-02-22. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- ""Start SRT" 기대 속 첫 출발" (in Korean). SR Co.LTD. 2016-12-09. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations Archived 2014-10-06 at the Wayback Machine. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "SRT to start operation next month". The Korea Times. 2016-11-02. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Suseo Station.|
|This article relating to rapid transit systems in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|