Susannah Cahalan (born 1985) is an American journalist and author, known for writing the memoir Brain on Fire, about her hospitalization with a rare auto-immune disease, anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis. She has worked for the New York Post.
Cahalan in 2014
|Born||1985 (age 33–34)|
|Residence||New York City|
|Brain on Fire|
|Spouse(s)||Stephen Grywalski (m. 2015)|
- "'Brain on Fire' by Susannah Cahalan". AAMCNews. Retrieved 4 September 2018.
- Kahn, Jennifer. "Under Attack: One Woman's Terrifying Battle With an Auto-Immune Disease". oprah.com. Retrieved July 30, 2015.
- Cadwalladr, Carole (January 13, 2013). "Susannah Cahalan: 'What I remember most vividly is, the fear and anger'". The Guardian. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "A Young Reporter Chronicles Her 'Brain On Fire'". Fresh Air. NPR. November 14, 2012. Retrieved July 30, 2015.
- Brain on Fire (2016) on IMDb
- Kilday, Gregg (July 13, 2015). "Broad Green to Produce Chloe Grace Moretz Starrer 'Brain on Fire'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 19, 2015.