Surfline Communications Limited (commonly abbreviated as Surfline), is a Ghanaian-owned telecommunications 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) network and Li-Fi network provider company, providing 4G LTE and Li-Fi services.
|John E. Taylor (Chairman)|
(Chief Executive Officer (CEO))
|Products||4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) Network and Li-Fi Network Fixed-line and mobile telephony, broadband and fixed-line internet services, digital television, IT and network services|
Surfline Communications Limited was established in 2011, and they received their license from the National Communications Authority (NCA) that same year. The Surfline licenses terms ensured that Surfline must have provided 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) network in Accra, Tema and Takoradi.
4G LTE an Li-FiEdit
- "Surfline Management Team". surflinegh.com.
- "About Surfline". surflinegh.com.
- "About Surfline Company". surflinegh.com.
- "Surfline, Huawei to expand 4G LTE coverage in Ghana". telegeography.com. 5 March 2015.
- "Alcatel-Lucent and Surfline Communications Ltd deploy first 4G LTE network". telegeography.com. 9 July 2013.
- Heather McLean (20 August 2014). "Surfline Communications and Alcatel-Lucent launch Ghana's first 4G LTE network". fiercewireless.com.
- "Surfline Ghana to expand nationwide". biztechafrica.com. 9 March 2015.