Surakksha(Redirected from Surakshaa)
Suraksha (English: Protection) is a 1979 Hindi- language film directed by Ravikant Nagaich. The film stars Mithun Chakraborty, Ranjeeta, Jeevan, Jagdeep, Iftekhar, and Aruna Irani. Based as a spy thriller (with hero's code of Gunmaster G9), it was the first of a two of such films with Mithun in the lead, the other being Wardat. It was a "Super Hit" film at the box office.
|Directed by||Raveekant Nagaich|
|Produced by||B. Subaash|
|Written by||V.D. Puranik (dialogues)|
|Screenplay by||Ramesh Pant|
|Music by||Bappi Lahiri|
Farooq Kaiser (lyrics)
Ramesh Pant (lyrics)
|Edited by||Shyam Mukherjee|
|Distributed by||Kailash Pictures Circuit|
Shiv Shakti Organization (SSO) intends to spread terror in India. The CBI Chief (Iftekhar) learns about this and calls for Officer Gopi (Mithun), aka Gunmaster G-9, to investigate into the matter. The trouble starts when a plane manned by Captain Kapoor (Suresh Oberoi) is attacked by a stream of deadly signals forcelanding it. Soon after, agent Jackson (Tej Sapru) is replaced with his look-alike. Gopi doesn't take long to get to this and sets out to rescue his agent. During this, he happens to encounter Priya (Ranjeeta), who's out to investigate her father's death, supposedly by Gopi. After a few chance encounters, both start to check about the organisation and its high command. Further course of investigation leads them to the Hiralal (Jeevan) working with his men using hi-tech gadgets for this organisation. After few interesting stunts, car-chases, fights, dancing with scantily-clad girls, some romance and comedy by agent Khabri (Jagdeep), they happen to meet the patchy-eyed SSO chief, Doctor Shiva (K. Balaji). The rest of the story show on handling this chief and his organization by the CBI.
- Direction – Raveekant Nagaich
- Story – Rajvansh
- Screenplay – Ramesh Pant
- Dialogue – V.D. Puranik
- Production – B. Subaash, Raveekant Nagaich
- Production Company – Gopi Enterprises
- Editing – Shyam Mukherjee
- Cinematography – Raveekant Nagaich
- Music Direction – Bappi Lahiri
- Lyrics – Faruk Kaiser, Ramesh Pant
- Playback – Annette Pinto, Bappi Lahiri, Dilraj Kaur, Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar, Manna Dey, Usha Mangeshkar
All music composed by Bappi Lahiri.
|1.||"Dil Tha Akela Akela"||Ramesh Pant||Bappi Lahiri, Lata Mangeshkar||5:40|
|2.||"Maine Pyar Kiya To Theek Kiya"||Ramesh Pant||Kishore Kumar||4:30|
|3.||"Mausam Hain Gaane Ka"||Faruk Kaiser||Bappi Lahiri, Annette Pinto||5:20|
|4.||"Tum Jo Bhi Ho Dil Aaj Do"||Ramesh Pant||Bappi Lahiri, Dilraj Kaur||7:10|
|5.||"Yeh Duniya Hain Usi Ki Jo Isse"||Ramesh Pant||Kishore Kumar, Manna Dey, Usha Mangeshkar||6:50|
|6.||"Gunmaster G9"||Faruk Kaiser||Bappi Lahiri, Annette Pinto||5:47|
- "सुरक्षा Cast & Crew". Bollywood Hungama.
- "Gun Master G9 in Suraksha". thehotspotonline.com. 5 August 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-05.
- Hungama, Bollywood. "That license to thrill: Espionage - Hindi film style - Latest Movie Features - Bollywood Hungama".