(Redirected from Suicide squad (disambiguation))
Suicide Squad is a fictional organization featured in DC Comics books.
- Suicide Squad (Arrowverse), a fictional organization appearing in the Arrowverse television franchise
- "Suicide Squad" (Arrow episode), the name of an episode of Arrow
- Suicide Squad (film), a 2016 American film based on the DC Comics supervillain team
- Suicide Squad (soundtrack), the soundtrack album for the 2016 film
- The Suicide Squad (film), an upcoming American film based on the DC Comics supervillain team, standalone sequel to the 2016 film
Suicide squad may also refer to:
- "Suicide Squad", the season finale of Brooklyn Nine-Nine's sixth season.
- Suicide Squad (1935 film), an American film directed by Raymond K. Johnson
- Suicide Squadron, American title for the 1941 British film Dangerous Moonlight
- Suicide squad (New Zealand), 25 politicians appointed in 1950 to help abolish their own legislative council
- Suicide squad, the members of the former Queensland Legislative Council who voted for its abolition
- A nickname for certain members of the Guggenheim Aeronautical Laboratory
- Suicide Squad (hooligan firm), association football hooligan firm linked to Burnley F.C.