This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Studioseven Recordings is a Japanese record label founded in 2006 which is a subsidiary of Sony Music Records. After its dissolution in 2010, many of its artists were moved to Sony Music Records' gr8! Records label.
|Parent company||Sony Music Japan|
|Country of origin||Japan|
The label first came to light when Sony was to release a single for singer/songwriter YUI (it should be Good-bye Days for the movie Midnight Sun). It was later expanded through Kaoru Amane’s debut single (Taiyou no Uta for the drama version of the movie). Since then, Studioseven Recordings is to take part in co-productions with movies.
In November 2006, the label welcomed Nana-star Yuna Ito and Korean/Japanese star K (who claimed to fame with the theme song for 1 Litre of Tears drama). The label's current chief producer is Yoshio Imano.
The first official release for Studioseven Recordings was the debut album of Yuna Ito, Heart, which sold over 200.000 copies in its first week.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-08-26. Retrieved 2010-08-25.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-03-08. Retrieved 2010-01-24.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "K - ソニーミュージック オフィシャルサイト". K-official.com. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "人妻との出会い【出会えないサイトの失敗から学んだ事教えます】". Littlebylittle.net. Retrieved 18 July 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-06-23. Retrieved 2009-06-23.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Meisa Kuroki - 黒木メイサ". Meisakuroki.com. Retrieved 18 July 2018.