Stuart Beattie (born 1972) is an Australian screenwriter and film director. His screenplay for Collateral (2004) earned him nominations for the BAFTA Award for Best Original Screenplay, Satellite Award for Best Original Screenplay and Saturn Award for Best Writing.
|Born||1972 (age 47–48)|
|Occupation||Screenwriter, film director|
- Fernandez, Jay A. (28 March 2011). "Stuart Beattie to Write and Direct 'I, Frankenstein' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Frater, Patrick (27 February 2012). "I Frankenstein starts shoot". Film Business Asia. Retrieved 8 March 2012.
- "Gothic thriller starts filming in Melbourne". The Sydney Morning Herald. Australian Associated Press. 27 February 2012. Retrieved 8 March 2012.
- Stuart Beattie on IMDb
- Stuart Beattie judged The Film of the Month competition in March 2009 on the independent filmmakers networking site Shooting People.
- Interview With Stuart Beattie | The Rip It Up Music Website
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|