Strawberry is commonly the cultivated garden strawberry, Fragaria × ananassa.
Strawberry or Strawberries may also refer to:
- Strawberry, Arizona
- Strawberry, Arkansas
- Strawberry, El Dorado County, California
- Strawberry, Marin County, California
- Strawberry, Tuolumne County, California, U.S.
- Strawberry, Nevada, a ghost town
- Strawberry, South Carolina
- Strawberry, Utah
- Strawberry Cirque, Antarctica
- Strawberry Crater, Arizona, U.S.
- Strawberry Creek, Berkeley, California, U.S.
- Strawberry Field, a former children's home in Liverpool, England
- Strawberry Hill (disambiguation), several places
- Strawberry Island (Deception Pass, Washington), Island County, Washington, U.S.
- Strawberry Island (Rosario Strait, Washington), Skagit County, Washington, U.S.
- Strawberry Islands, Door County, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Strawberry Lagoon, California, U.S.
- Strawberry Line railway walk, U.K., a walkway along a former railway line and a model railway line
- Strawberry Mountain (disambiguation), several peaks
- Strawberry Peak, a mountain in California, U.S.
- Strawberry Range, a mountain range in Oregon, U.S.
- Strawberry Reservoir, Utah, U.S.
- Strawberry River (Arkansas), U.S.
- Strawberry River (Utah), U.S.
- Strawberry Tree (disambiguation), several topics
- Strawberry Valley, California, U.S.
Family name edit
Art, entertainment, and media edit
Fictional characters edit
- Ichigo Kurosaki or Strawberry, in the manga series Bleach
- Ichigo Amano, in the manga series Yumeiro Pâtissière
- Strawberry Shortcake, franchised character appearing on greetings cards etc.
- "Strawberry", played by Tom Skeritt in Up In Smoke
- Strawberry (film), 2015 Tamil film
- Strawberry (band), Canadian indie band formed in 1993
- Strawberries, defunct American record store chain acquired by Trans World Entertainment
- Strawberry Studios, recording studio in Stockport, England
- Strawberry (album), by Wussy
- Strawberries (album), 1982 album by the Damned
- Strawberry (Epik High EP), 2023 EP by Epik High
Science and technology edit
Other uses edit
See also edit
- Barren Strawberry (disambiguation)
- Strawberry Fields (disambiguation)
- Strawberry generation, Chinese sociological term
- Strawberry land hermit crab (Coenobita perlatus), a species of terrestrial hermit crab often kept as pets
- Strawberry mark or hemangioma, a type of birthmark
- Team Strawberry, American cycling team used in scientific research
- Wild Strawberries (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Strawberry
- All pages with titles beginning with Strawberries
- All pages with titles containing strawberry
- All pages with titles containing strawberries