Storm Model Management(Redirected from Storm Models)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||1987 (United Kingdom)|
|Products||Fashion model management, intellectual property services|
Fashion models and celebrities represented by StormEdit
- Coward, Ros (5 March 2004). "Top-off fees". The Guardian. Guardian Media Group.
- "Model Agencies Fined £1,5 million for price collusion". Gov.uk. 19 December 2016.
- A Orlova, Tamara (19 December 2016). "UK Model Agencies Fined For Breaking Competition Law". Ikon London Magazine. Ikon London Magazine.
- Victoria Lambert "It was either the actress or the cat", The Daily Telegraph, 22 July 2002
- The Guardian: The 20 most powerful celebrity makers 6. Sarah Doukas
- "Behati Prinsloo's model profile". New York Magazine. Retrieved 17 April 2012.
- "Chloe Lloyd". www.stormmodels.com. Archived from the original on July 26, 2014. Retrieved January 9, 2015.
- "Kitty Spencer". Storm. Retrieved 28 May 2018.
- "Pokwang". Pep. Retrieved 13 September 2018.