Steven John Talboys (18 September 1966 – 31 July 2019) was an English footballer. He was born in Bristol, England and played for a large number of clubs, mostly in non-league, but played 26 times in the FA Premier League for Wimbledon during the 1990s, and then made a small number of appearances in the third tier of English football for Watford.
|Full name||Steven John Talboys|
|Date of birth||18 September 1966|
|Place of birth||Bristol, England|
|Date of death||31 July 2019(aged 52)|
|Place of death||Spain|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Forest Green Rovers|
|Hampton & Richmond Borough|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Talboys died on 31 July 2019, aged 52, in Spain.
- "Aldershot Town players 1998/99". Archived from the original on 22 February 2008.
- Iles, Robert (1 August 2019). "Tributes paid to Gloucester City legend and former Wimbledon and Watford midfielder Steve Talboys". Gloucestershire Live.
- Steve Talboys at Soccerbase
- Since 1888... The Searchable Premiership and Football League Player Database (subscription required)
- Steve Talboys (Gloucester) statistics
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1960s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|