Selected critical worksEdit
- The Illusion of Power. U California P, 1975.
- Impersonations:The Performance of Gender in Shakespeare's England. Cambridge, 1996.
- The Authentic Shakespeare. Routledge, 2002.
- Imagining Shakespeare. Palgrave, 2003.
- John Milton: The Major Works. Edited by Orgel and Jonathan Goldberg. Oxford, 1991.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of an American English academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|