Stephen Davies (field hockey)
Stephen John Davies (born 2 January 1969 in Parkes, NSW) is an Australian hockey player who represented his country at three successive Summer Olympic Games, winning a silver medal and two bronze medals. In total he played for the Australia national hockey team 274 times over 10 years and was inducted into the Hockey NSW Hall of Fame in November 2009.
|Born||2 January 1969|
Parkes, NSW, Australia
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Stephen Davies". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 3 December 2016.
- "Stephen Davies". olympics.com.au. Archived from the original on 17 March 2016.
- "Hall of Fame" (PDF). hockeynsw.com.au. Archived from the original (PDF) on 11 March 2016.
- Stephen Davies at the International Olympic Committee
- Stephen Davies at the Australian Olympic Committee
|This biographical article relating to an Australian field hockey figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|