Stephanie J. Zacharek (born August 13, 1963) is the film critic at Time, based in New York City. From 2013 to 2015, she was the principal film critic for The Village Voice. She was a 2015 Pulitzer Prize finalist in criticism.
Stephanie J. Zacharek
August 13, 1963
|Residence||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Alma mater||Syracuse University (B.S.)|
|Occupation||film critic, journalist, author|
In the 1990s, she worked for The Boston Phoenix and Inc.. From 1999 to 2010, she was a film critic and senior writer at Salon.com. She became chief film critic of Movieline in 2010, and left in mid-2012. In April 2013, the Voice Media Group hired her as chief film critic of The Village Voice. In February 2018, she was selected to be on the jury for the main competition section of the 68th Berlin International Film Festival.
- "S. Zacharek". United States Public Records, 1970-2009 at FamilySearch.org.
Stephanie J. Abygail. Also Known As: Stephanie J. Zacharek
- "Finalist: Stephanie Zacharek of The Village Voice, New York, NY". The Pulitzer Prizes official site. Archived from the original on August 25, 2017. Retrieved February 24, 2016. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Stephanie J. Zacharek". LinkedIn.com.
- VanAirsdale, S.T. (April 12, 2010). "Welcome Stephanie Zacharek, Moveline's New Chief Film Critic!". Movieline. Archived from the original on August 9, 2017. Retrieved August 25, 2013. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Albert, Sarah (June–July 2013). "The Village Gets a New Voice". American Journalism Review. Philip Merrill College of Journalism at the University of Maryland. Archived from the original on August 25, 2013. Retrieved August 25, 2013. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "The International Jury 2018". Berlin International Film Festival. February 6, 2018. Archived from the original on February 10, 2018. Retrieved February 6, 2018. Cite uses deprecated parameter