|Born||1973 (age 45–46)|
|Education||Minnesota State University,|
George Washington University
Early life and educationEdit
Schriock was born in Morton Grove, Illinois in 1973. She attended Butte High School. She graduated from Minnesota State University, Mankato in 1995 and did master's work at George Washington University in political management.
Schriock previously managed the races of Senator Al Franken in 2008 and Senator Jon Tester in 2006. She was also Finance Director for Howard Dean’s 2004 Presidential campaign. Schriock was elected president of EMILY's List in 2010. EMILY's list is an organization dedicated to recruiting pro-choice Democratic women to run for elected office. Schriock is responsible for leading the organization to its most successful election cycles in its 29-year history in 2012, and raised more than $52 million and elected record numbers of women to the House and Senate.
- "The Network". National Portrait Gallery, Smithsonian Institution. 2012. Retrieved September 15, 2017. Cite journal requires
|journal=(help) (confirms birth year)
- Chozick, Amy (2015-03-03). "Leader of Emily's List, a PAC Built to Elect Women, Faces Her Biggest Test in 2016". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2015-12-28.
- "Stephanie Schriock". www.emilyslist.org. Retrieved 2015-12-28.
- (3 May 2013). Will Emily's List Director Stephanie Schriock Become a Political Candidate Herself?, US News
- Rucker, Philip (13 July 2009). Profile of Stephanie Schriock, campaign adviser to Sen. Al Franken, Washington Post
- Kimball, Joe (16 September 2013). EMILY's List President Stephanie Schriock to speak at Minnesota State Mankato, MinnPost
- Johnson, Charles S., Jr. (12 October 2009). Butte grad makes her mark as top campaign manager, Independent Record (Helena, Montana)
- 40 Under 40: Civil Leaders, Time (magazine), Retrieved 10 September 2014
- "Advisors". Let America Vote. Retrieved May 1, 2018.
|This American politician–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|