Statue of the Earl Kitchener, London
The statue of the Earl Kitchener is an outdoor bronze statue by John Tweed depicting Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener, installed in 1926 and located on the south side of Horse Guards Parade in London, United Kingdom. The sculpture stands on a Portland stone plinth. It contains the following inscription: KITCHENER/ 1850–1916/ ERECTED BY PARLIAMENT.
|Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener|
|Location||Horse Guards Parade, London, SW1|
- Baker, Margaret (2002). Discovering London Statues and Monuments. Osprey Publishing. p. 19. ISBN 9780747804956. Retrieved 16 September 2014.
- "Kitchener – Horse Guards Parade, London, UK". Waymarking.com. Retrieved 16 September 2014.
- Arthur Brian Burton (1860–1933) – British bronze sculpture founders and plaster figure makers, 1800–1980 – National Portrait Gallery website
- Media related to Statue of Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener, London at Wikimedia Commons
- Statue of Lord Kitchener of Khartoum, The Courtauld Institute of Art
- Upcoming, @ Kitchener Statue on Horse Guards Parade (2014), The Kitchener Scholars Association