Star Trek/Green Lantern
Star Trek/Green Lantern: The Spectrum War is a 2015 comic book miniseries featuring a crossover of characters from the DC Comics franchise Green Lantern, and the science fiction franchise Star Trek. The Star Trek characters include the Enterprise crew, depicted as they are in the J. J. Abrams trilogy.  Star Trek/Green Lantern: Stranger Worlds is the sequel.
|Star Trek/Green Lantern|
|Publication date||July 2015-December 2015|
|No. of issues||6|
|Main character(s)||Green Lantern|
|Written by||Mike Johnson|
In an alternate DC universe, the last Guardian, Ganthet, exercises his power to take one each of the remaining power rings to another universe in order to escape Nekron, the embodiment of death (seen in the Blackest Night series), who has destroyed the universe.
In the Star Trek Kelvin Universe, the crew of the Enterprise discover the remains of Ganthet and the power rings on a rogue planet. They accidentally activate the power rings even as they come under attack by a squad of Klingon ships under the command of General Chang. The blue, indigo, and violet rings find new owners among the crew of the Enterprise (Chekov, McCoy, and Uhura, respectively), while the yellow ring finds a new home with Chang. The red and orange rings head into space, eventually finding owners with the son of the leader of the Gorn Hegemony and the Praetor of the Romulan Empire, respectively.
Hal Jordan arrives, wondering why Ganthet's body is on board the Enterprise, and not long after, Carol Ferris (Star Sapphire) and an injured Saint Walker arrive. Meanwhile, Sinestro, Larfleeze, and Atrocitus have also survived, and contact their respective color rings' new owners.
Battle ensues, and it is discovered that three other Green Lanterns -- John Stewart, Guy Gardner, and Kilowog, have survived the death of their universe, but what no one has counted on is that Nekron has also made his way to the new universe, and is determined to slaughter it as he did his own, and starts by restoring the destroyed planet Vulcan, and making Black Lanterns out of the populace.
Ultimately, Nekron is defeated by combining the ring energies. Sinestro, Atrocitus, and Larfleeze escape. The Green Lanterns, as well as Star Sapphire and Saint Walker, either join the crew of the Enterprise, or venture to the Earth of the Star Trek Kelvin universe.
- "Interview: Star Trek/Green Lantern writer Mike Johnson". 10 July 2015. Archived from the original on 17 September 2016. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "WC15: IDW and DC Team-Up for". Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "STAR TREK & GREEN LANTERN Crossover ... No, Really". Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "23 Retailer Exclusive Covers To Star Trek/Green Lantern: The Spectrum War". 9 June 2015. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Narcisse, Evan. "There's Going to Be a Star Trek/Green Lantern Comics Crossover This July". Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Times, Tech (6 April 2015). "IDW's Star Trek Comic Teams Up With DC's Green Lantern This July". Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Schedeen, Jesse (8 July 2015). "Star Trek/Green Lantern: The Spectrum War #1 Review". Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "Star Trek/Green Lantern: The Spectrum War #1". Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "In Review: Star Trek/Green Lantern: Stranger Worlds #1". Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "Best Shots Rapid Fire Reviews: BATMAN #13, STAR TREK / GREEN LANTERN #1, IRON MAN #2, More". Retrieved 20 January 2017.
|This Star Trek article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This DC Comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|