|Born||23 October 1990 (age 29)|
|Coached by||Viktor Chegin|
|Achievements and titles|
|Personal best(s)||10 km – 38:28 (2009)|
20 km – 1:19:43 (2010)
Bio passport banEdit
IAAF announced 28 July 2014 that Emelyanov was sanctioned for doping after his biological passport had showed anomalities. His ban ended 14 December 2014. Emelyanov was the 17th athlete trained by Viktor Chegin to be banned for doping.
In September 2015 IAAF confirmed that Emelyanov was provisionally suspended after a sample from an out-of-competition control in Saransk in June had been found positive for a prohibited substance. Emelyanov had the previous day given interviews saying his B sample had been found negative, and that the substance in question was EPO.
Emelyanov was given an 8-year ban for second doping offence, commencing on 7 April 2017 and has been stripped of all results obtained after 2 June 2015. This ban was extended indefinitely in March 2018.
|2007||World Youth Championships||Ostrava, Czech Republic||1st||10,000 m track walk||41:49.91|
|2008||World Junior Championships||Bydgoszcz, Poland||1st||10,000 m track walk||39:35.01|
|2009||European Race Walking Cup (U20)||Metz, France||1st||10 km||41:22|
|1st||Team – 10 km Junior||3 pts|
|European Junior Championships||Novi Sad, Serbia||1st||10,000 m track walk||40:20.86|
|2010||European Championships||Barcelona, Spain||20 km||DSQ|
|2011||European Race Walking Cup||Olhão, Portugal||20 km||DSQ|
- Stanislav Emelyanov at World Athletics
- "Heffernan set to claim retrospective bronze from 2010 Euros". Irish Examiner. 31 July 2014. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- Емельянов Станислав Валерьевич. rusathletics.com
- Stanislav Emelyanov at Tilastopaja (registration required)
- Емельянов Станислав Валерьевич (in Russian). RusAthletics. Retrieved 10 June 2013.
- "List of athletes currently serving a period of ineligibility as a result of an Anti-Doping Rule Violation under IAAF Rules as at: 28.07.14". IAAF. 28 July 2014. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- James Ellingworth: 6 Russian race walkers suspended over positive drug tests, Associated Press, bigstory.ap.org, 22 September 2015
- CAS issues decisions in the cases of Stanislav Emelyanov, Ekaterina Poistogova, Vladimir Kazarin and Alexey Melnikov. Court of Arbitration for Sport (7 April 2017)
- Российский легкоатлет Емельянов пожизненно дисквалифицирован из-за допинга. TASS (9 March 2018)