Livingstone playing for Collingwood in February 2017
|Full name||Stacey Livingstone|
|Date of birth||23 January 1988|
|Original team(s)||Port Melbourne Colts (VWFL)|
|Draft||No. 70, 2016 national draft|
Round 1, 2017, Collingwood|
vs. Carlton, at IKON Park
|Height||176 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of the 2019 season.
Early life and state footballEdit
Livingstone played football with Port Melbourne Colts in the VWFL as a ruck and forward, in the 2015 and 2016 seasons, scoring 24 goals in 15 matches in the 2016 season in the premier division. She spent time at the state academy in early 2016, playing down back and developing as a defender.
AFL Women's careerEdit
Livingstone was drafted by Collingwood at pick 70 with their 9th overall pick, scheduled to play a role as a key defender for the club, despite playing as a ruck and forward for Port Melbourne Colts at state level. She made her debut in round 1, 2017, in the inaugural AFLW match at IKON Park against Carlton, which she ended on the interchange bench due to a shoulder injury. She started the season weakly, with commentators saying she had to find another gear for Collingwood to rescue their season.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2018 season.
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- "Collingwood Magpies AFLW player profiles for 2017 season". Herald Sun. 31 January 2017.
- "Player statistics for Stacey Livingstone". SportsTG. Retrieved 19 November 2017.
- Schönafinger, Josh; Gastin, Sam (12 October 2016). "Pick-by-pick: AFL Women's draft". Collingwood. Telstra Media.
- Guthrie, Ben (3 February 2017). "Blue ribbon day for AFLW as Carlton downs Collingwood". AFL. Telstra Media.
- Bilton, Dean (13 February 2017). "AFL Women's: What we know after two rounds of the AFLW". ABC News.
- "AFLW: All the clubs' full lists after trade period". AFL. Telstra Media. 26 May 2017.
- "Collingwood re-sign host of players". The Women's Game. 28 May 2018.
- "Stacey Livingstone - Player Stats By Season". Australian Football. Retrieved 23 March 2018.