St Vincent's Plaza
St Vincent's Plaza is a major interchange of the Melbourne tram network, serviced by Yarra Trams routes 11, 12, 30 and 109. It is located in the wide centre median of Victoria Parade, wedged between the intersections of Gisborne Street and Brunswick Street.
|Location||Victoria Parade, East Melbourne|
|Operated by||Yarra Trams|
|Structure type||At grade|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 1|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||24 July 2002|
11, 12, 30, 109|
The interchange was one of Melbourne's first level access superstops to be constructed, opening on 24 July 2002 as part of the 'Tram 109' project. It is named after the adjacent St Vincent's Hospital.
St Vincent's Plaza is utilised by four of Melbourne's tram routes:
- 11: West Preston to Victoria Harbour Docklands
- 12: Victoria Gardens to St Kilda
- 30: St Vincent's Plaza to Central Pier (weekdays only)
- 109: Box Hill to Port Melbourne
- Major facelift for Tram Interchange Yarra Trams 24 April 2002
- Bigger, Faster, Easier - Yarra Trams New Transport Interchange Yarra Trams 24 July 2002
- "Trams - Super Stops". Vicsig. Retrieved 7 February 2017.
- St Vincents Plaza Public Transport Victoria
- "Capacity boost for tram passengers". Yarra Trams. 9 July 2014. Archived from the original on 26 July 2014. Retrieved 7 February 2017.