This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2020)
Srinu Vaitla (born 24 September 1972) is an Indian film director who works in Telugu cinema. Known for his works in the genre of action comedy, Vaitla made his debut with Nee Kosam (1999) starring Ravi Teja and Maheswari. His second directorial Anandam (2001) gave him recognition. He went on to direct many films such as Sontham, Venky, Andarivaadu, Dhee, Dubai Seenu, Ready, King, Namo Venkatesa, Dookudu, and Baadshah. Since Venky, he has successfully collaborated with Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan who guide him in writing and screenplay, respectively
|Born||24 September 1972|
|2018||Amar Akbar Anthony|
- Nandi Award for Best Feature Film (Nee Kosam)
- Nandi Award for Best First Film of a Director (Nee Kosam)
- Nandi Award for Best Screenplay Writer (Nee Kosam, Dhee, Dookudu)
- Filmfare Award for Best Director - Telugu (Dookudu)
- CinemAA Awards – Best Director (Dookudu)
- South Indian International Movie Awards – Best Director (Dookudu)
- The Hyderabad Times Film Awards – Best Director (Dookudu)
- "Nee Kosam". The Times of India. 24 September 2018. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "Sreenu Vaitla, Thaman get busy with Aagadu". The Times of India. 27 July 2013. Archived from the original on 31 July 2013.
- "It's Shruti vs Tamannah for Mahesh Babu's Aagadu". The Times of India. Indo-Asian News Service. 28 August 2013.