Sreenivasan Jain is a journalist working for NDTV since 1995. He anchors the weekly ground reportage show Truth vs Hype on NDTV 24x7. He is currently the channel's Managing Editor. He was NDTV's Mumbai bureau chief from 2003 to 2008. He was also briefly Managing Editor of NDTV's business channel, Profit. He is also an Op-ed columnist for the Business Standard newspaper. An Op-ed column in The Hoot, an independent South Asian media watchdog, praised Jain's television coverage of the 2013 Muzaffarnagar riots. Jain is the grandson of M A Sreenivasan, and the son of Devaki Jain and Lakshmi Chand Jain.
- Jain won the 2006 Best Anchor News/Current Affairs award instituted by the Indian Television Academy.
- In September 2014, Jain won the Ramnath Goenka award for 'Journalist of the Year'.
- In April 2015, Jain won the 'Journalist of the Year' award at the RedInk journalism awards, given by the Press Club, Mumbai.
- "Sreenivasan Jain columns on Business-Standard". Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Good rioters and bad rioters". Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "A home that housed four generations of genius". Retrieved 16 June 2015.
- "The Indian Television Academy Awards 2006". Archived from the original on 10 February 2012. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Ramnath Goenka Awards: The Storytellers". Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "NDTV's Sreenivasan Jain has won the `Journalist of the Year' award, for his series 'Truth versus Hype'". Retrieved 15 June 2015.
|This article about an Indian journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|