Paramount Network (Australian TV channel)
Paramount Network (formerly Spike) is an Australian pay television channel owned by ViacomCBS Networks UK & Australia. It launched on 1 July 2016 on Fetch TV. A localised version of the U.S. channel of the same name (now also Paramount Network), it primarily airs entertainment programming geared towards a male audience, including import dramas, programming from its U.S. counterpart, and mixed martial arts.
|Picture format||720p HDTV|
(downscaled to 16:9 576i for the SDTV feed)
|Owner||ViacomCBS Networks UK & Australia|
|Launched||1 July 2016|
|Former names||Spike (2016–2018)|
|Fetch TV||Channel 112 (HD)|
- "Spike channel to launch in Australia via Fetch TV — DeciderTV". Decidertv.com. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- Knox, David (16 June 2016). "New Fetch TV box adds Spike, Presto. – TV Tonight". Tvtonight.com.au. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- Barrett, Dan (15 June 2016). "Spike to launch on Fetch TV - 1 July 2016". Mediaweek.com.au. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- "Spike TV To Launch In Australia". CraveOnline.com.au. 15 June 2016. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- "Results for channel "Spike" (Thursday, Friday)". Yahoo! TV. 24 August 2017.