Special Mission Lady Chaplin
Special Mission Lady Chaplin (Italian: Missione speciale Lady Chaplin, French: L'affaire Lady Chaplin, Spanish: Operación Lady Chaplin, also known as Operation Lady Chaplin) is a 1966 Italian-French-Spanish Eurospy film directed by Alberto De Martino and Sergio Grieco. It is the third and .last of the Secret Agent 077 film series starring Ken Clark as 077 and Daniela Bianchi as fashion expert and professional killer Lady Arabella Chaplin. The film was shot in New York City,Rome, Paris and Spain.
|Special Mission Lady Chaplin|
|Directed by||Alberto De Martino|
|Produced by||Edmondo Amati|
|Written by||Sandro Continenza |
Hipólito de Diego
|Starring||Ken Clark |
|Music by||Bruno Nicolai|
|Edited by||Otello Colangeli|
CIA Secret Agent 077 Dick Malloy is sent to Madrid when someone wishes to sell a dog tag apparently recovered from the sunken American nuclear submarine USS Thresher. Once the item is identified as a genuine article, the man selling the information is killed before he can reveal how he acquired the dog tag from the ocean floor. Malloy and his boss Heston interview the Howard Hughes type marine salvage multi-millionaire Zoltan in order to determine whether the wreck of the submarine could be accessed. Zoltan denies it is possible but Heston and Malloy do not believe Zoltan is telling the truth.
- Tom Lisanti, Louis Paul (10 April 2002). Film Fatales: Women in Espionage Films and Television, 1962-1973. McFarland, 2002. ISBN 0786411945.
- Roberto Poppi, Mario Pecorari. Dizionario del cinema italiano. I film. Gremese Editore, 2007. ISBN 8884405033.
- Paolo Mereghetti. Il Mereghetti - Dizionario dei film. B.C. Dalai Editore, 2010. ISBN 8860736269.
- "Missione Speciale Lady Chaplin (1966)". AllMovie. Archived from the original on 9 October 2012. Retrieved 10 July 2018.
- "Mission spéciale Lady Chaplin" (in French). Unifrance.org. Retrieved February 15, 2019.
|This article about a 1960s thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|