Southside on Lamar
South Side on Lamar was a Sears building built in Dallas, Texas, USA. It was the tallest building in Texas for two years. The structure is part of Cedars, Dallas and has Dallas Landmark District designation. The structure is now home to apartments, businesses, artists, shopping, and restaurants. The structure is currently owned by Matthews Southwest.
South Side On Lamar
South Side on Lamar
|Area code(s)||214, 469, 972|
South Side on Lamar is near the proposed high-speed rail line will be built between Dallas and Houston.
- Big Thought
- Black Contractors Association
- Checkered Past
- Dallas County Peace Officers
- Dallas Maritime Museum Foundation
- Opening Bell Coffee
- South Side Cleaners
- The Dealey Group
- Urban Market
- "Matthews Southwest Projects".
- Tinsley, Anna (November 18, 2015). "Vice President Joe Biden: North Texas can lead the way in high speed rail". Fort Worth Star-Telegram.