South Carolina (disambiguation)
|Look up South Carolina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
South Carolina is a state in the United States.
South Carolina may also refer to:
- Indien (1780) or South Carolina, a frigate of the South Carolina Navy
- USS South Carolina (1860), a screw steamer
- USS South Carolina (BB-26), a battleship launched in 1908
- South Carolina-class battleship, a class of US Navy battleship
- USS South Carolina (CGN-37), a California-class cruiser built in 1972
- USS South Carolina, a list of ships of the United States Navy
- All pages with titles beginning with South Carolina
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title South Carolina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.