South Africa at the 1952 Summer Olympics
|South Africa at the|
1952 Summer Olympics
|NOC||South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||64 (60 men and 4 women) in 13 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
- Daphne Hasenjager — Athletics, Women's 100 metres
- Theunis van Schalkwyk — Boxing, Men's Light Middleweight
- George Estman, Robert Fowler, Thomas Shardelow, and Alfred Swift — Cycling, Men's 4.000m Team Pursuit
- Raymond Robinson and Thomas Shardelow — Cycling, Men's 2.000m Tandem
Men's Individual Road Race (190.4 km)
- George Estman — did not finish (→ no ranking)
- Alfred Swift — did not finish (→ no ranking)
- Robert Fowler — did not finish (→ no ranking)
Men's 1.000m Time Trial
Men's 1.000m Sprint Scratch Race
- Raymond Robinson — 5th place
Men's 4.000m Team Pursuit
Men's 3m Springboard
- Preliminary Round — 61.64 points (→ 22nd place)
One male pentathlete represented South Africa in 1952.
One shooter represented South Africa in 1952.
- "South Africa at the 1952 Helsinki Summer Games". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 28 February 2015.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "South Africa Rowing at the 1952 Helsinki Summer Games". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 10 March 2018.
|This article about sports in South Africa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1952 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|