|Look up bitter, bitterness, sour, tangy, or tart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To be sour is to evoke the taste that detects acidity.
Sour may also refer to:
- Sour, a subset of sativa-dominant Cannabis strains.
- Sour (cocktail), a traditional family of mixed drinks
- Souring, a cooking technique that uses exposure to an acid to effect a physical and chemical change in food
- Sour (album), a 1994 album by Ours
- "Sour" (song), a song by Limp Bizkit
- Sour, Algeria
- Tyre, Lebanon, occasionally romanized as Sour
- Sun of Unclouded Righteousness, a Christian hymn