Songs of Kabir
Songs of Kabir is a 1915 book consisting of 100 poems of Kabir, the 15th-century Indian poet and mystic, translated to English by Rabindranath Tagore. In this book Kabir has combined the philosophies of Sufism and Hinduism. The book had an introduction by Evelyn Underhill and was published by Macmillan, New York. This book has been translated to Persian and Kurdish by Leila Farjami and Sayed Madeh Piryonesi, respectively.
- "The Songs of Kabir: Title Page". Retrieved 2014-04-24.
- "The Middle East Eye: Student translates literature into Kurdish to celebrate native language".
- "Songs of Kabir in Persian : Vazena, a literally journal". Archived from the original on 2014-05-04.
- "Translation of Kabir's poems to Kurdish : Raman, a Kurdish literally journal" (PDF).
- Piryonesi, S. Madeh, (2012) Songs of Kabir (tr to Kurdish), Serdem Publication, Solaymanieh, Iraq, NSBN: 1566