|Full name||Sondre Løvseth Rossbach|
|Date of birth||7 February 1996|
|Place of birth||Porsgrunn, Norway|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 August 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 1 August 2019
He is a son of former Norway international goalkeeper Einar Rossbach. He played youth football for Brevik and 3. Divisjon football for Urædd, but joined Odd after the 2011 season. He made his senior league debut in September 2013 in a 5–1 win against Aalesund as André Hansen was injured.
Before he joined Odd back in 2011, he was offered a 4-year deal with Manchester United, but he had to decline as a result of an operation in his ankle. He is considered one of the most talented goalkeepers in Norway. Following the sale of André Hansen to Rosenborg BK in 2015, Rossbach was appointed to be the new goalkeeper at the age of 19.
- As of match played 17 August 2019
- Odd Player Profile Archived 2013-10-02 at the Wayback Machine
- Øygarden, Hans Eivind (22 September 2013). "17 år gamle Rossbach debuterer for Odd". Telemarksavisen (in Norwegian). Retrieved 22 September 2013.
- Kittilsen, Stian (29 June 2012). "– Deilig å være tilbake". Porsgrunns Dagblad (in Norwegian). Retrieved 22 September 2013.
- Enger, Erik (22 September 2013). "Drømmedebut for Sondre". Porsgrunns Dagblad (in Norwegian). Retrieved 22 September 2013.
- "Google Translate". translate.google.com. Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- "Sondre Rossbach". altomfotball.no (in Norwegian). TV 2. Retrieved 30 March 2019.
|This biographical article related to a Norwegian association football goalkeeper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|