Come Back Peter
|Come Back Peter|
|Directed by||Donovan Winter|
|Written by||Donovan Winter|
|Produced by||Donovan Winter|
Ian D. Struthers
|Edited by||Donovan Winter|
|Distributed by||Richard Schulman Entertainments|
A young Londoner called Peter (Christopher Matthews) has sexual encounters with a string of women including an au pair, a model, a high-class lady, a blues singer, a hippie, incestuous twins and a girl next door from the The Salvation Army. At the end of the film, Peter is revealed to be a butcher's assistant entertaining sexual fantasies.
- Christopher Matthews as Peter
- Erika Bergmann as Lisa (au pair)
- Penny Riley as Sue (model)
- Yolande Turner as Mrs Beaufort-Smith
- Madeline Smith as Mrs Beaufort-Smith's daughter
- Valerie St. Helene as Cleo (blues singer)
- Annabel Leventon as Creampuff (hippie)
- Nicola Pagett as Jenny (Salvation Army girl)
- Madeleine and Mary Collinson as Twins
- Simon Sheridan, Keeping the British End Up: Four Decades of Saucy Cinema, Titan Books, 2011, p. 63-64.
- "Eight Critics on the Month's Films". The Monthly Film Bulletin. Vol. 38 no. 446. British Film Institute. March 1971.
- "Come Back Peter". The Monthly Film Bulletin. Vol. 38 no. 446. British Film Institute. March 1971. pp. 46–47.