Some Guy Who Kills People
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Some Guy Who Kills People is a 2012 American comedy-drama-horror film directed by Jack Perez and written by Ryan Levin. The film was made by a conglomerate of production studios: Level 10, Battle of Ireland Films and Litn-Up Films. John Landis was the executive producer.
|Some Guy Who Kills People|
|Directed by||Jack Perez|
|Produced by||John Landis (Exec. Prod.)|
|Written by||Ryan Levin|
|Music by||Ben Zarai|
Battle of Ireland Films
|Distributed by||Lightning Media|
Ken Boyd is released from a mental hospital and is given a chance at a new life working in an ice-cream parlour with his childhood friend Irv. Meanwhile several of the male residents responsible for torturing Ken are killed one by one, with all evidence pointing to Ken. To complicate things, Ken's 11-year-old daughter whom he never knew suddenly turns up in his life, hopeful of a reunion.
The film was distributed by Grimm Distribution for theatrical release and DVD sales in October 2012 in the UK.
The film received a Rotten Tomatoes score of 82%.
- "Some Guy Who Kills People". Retrieved 11 April 2013.
Year: 2011"; "Screening: 11.05pm, 4th October
- "Level 10 Films". British Film Institute. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Battle of Ireland Films". British Film Institute. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Litn-Up Films". British Film Institute. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "John Landis". British Film Institute. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "SOME GUY WHO KILLS PEOPLE – A GRIMM RELEASE". Grimm Up North Limited. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Some Guy Who Kills People". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 11 April 2013.