|Look up Somali or somali in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Somali refers to something of, from, or related to Somalia, a country in northeastern Africa or ethnic Somalis of, from, or related to Somali Region in Ethiopia, Djibouti, or North Eastern Province in Kenya.
Horn of AfricaEdit
- Somalis, an inhabitant or ethnicity associated with Somalia or Greater Somalia
- Somali Plate, a tectonic plate which covers the eastern part of Africa
- Somaliland, a self-declared state considered internationally to be a part of Somalia
- Somali Region, a Somali-inhabited region of Ethiopia
- North Eastern Province, a Somali-inhabited region of Kenya
- All pages with titles beginning with Somali
- All pages with titles containing Somali
- Proto-Somali, an ancient people
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Somali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.