Solomon Grundy may refer to:
- "Solomon Grundy" (nursery rhyme), a 19th-century children's nursery rhyme
- Solomon Grundy (comics), a villain in some DC comics series, most notably Batman and Green Lantern
- Solomon Grundy (band), a grunge band from Seattle, Washington
- Solomon Grundy (song), a song composed by Eric Allendale of sixties English group The Foundations, appears on their 1969 album Digging The Foundations
- Grundy (disambiguation)
- Solomon Gundy, a Jamaican fish pâté
- Solomon Gundie, a ska song based on the nursery rhyme
- Salmagundi, a mixed food dish that may be the etymological source for Solomon Grundy
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solomon Grundy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.