Solinair d.o.o. is a Slovenian airline based at Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport. It mainly operates charter cargo services for various logistics companies such as DHL and also offers aircraft maintenance.
|Parent company||MNG Airlines|
|Key people||Janez Jelenc|
The airline was established and started operations in 1991. In July 2015, Solinair laid off its entire fleet. While one Saab 340 was returned to its lessor, two Boeing 737-400Fs have been sold for unknown reasons. Since September 2015, Solinair has been operating Airbus A300-600RF aircraft.
As of November 2021, the Solinair fleet consists of the following aircraft:
Solinair also used to operate the following aircraft types:
- "Contact Archived 29 January 2012 at the Wayback Machine." Solinair. Retrieved on 17 February 2012. "ADDRESS: Solinair d.o.o., Zgornji Brnik 130T, Brnik-Aerodrome SLOVENIA "
- Home page. Solinair. 25 May 2002. Retrieved on 19 February 2012. "Letalsko podjetje Aerodrom Portorož 6333 Sečovlje"
- Home page. Solinair. Retrieved on 19 February 2012. "Solinair d.o.o. Sečovlje, Sečovlje 19, 6333 Sečovlje, Letališče Portorož, Slovenija,"
- ch-aviation.com – Slovenia's Solinair returns last aircraft to lessor 13 July 2015
- solinair.si – Services retrieved 17 November 2021
- planespotters.net – Solinair retrieved 17 November 2021
Media related to Solinair at Wikimedia Commons