The Society of Economic Geologists (SEG) is a scientific organization that promotes the study of geology as it relates to mining, mineral exploration, mineral resource classification and mineral extraction. The society's Publication Board publishes the scientific journal Economic Geology. The society serves 7,000+ members worldwide who are committed to advancing the science and the discovery of mineral resources through research, publications, courses, and field trips.
Notable economic geologistsEdit
- "About the Society". segweb. Society of Economic Geologists. Retrieved 26 November 2021.
- 'Cutler, Willard W. Paul Pavel Goudkoff (1881—1955) // Bulletin of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists. 1955. V. 39. №. 10. P. 2109—2112
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2022)
- SEG publications (Economic Geology and the SEG Newsletter)
- Geofacets - Geofacets-SEG Millennium Edition
- Official website
- Economic Geology at the GSW website