Social network (disambiguation)
|Look up social network in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A social network is a theoretical concept in the social sciences, particularly sociology and anthropology, referring to a social structure made up of individuals or organizations.
Social network may also refer to:
- Business networking, an activity in which groups of like-minded businesspeople recognize, create, or act upon business opportunities
- Enterprise social networking, focuses on the use of online social networks or social relations among people who share business interests and/or activities
- Professional network service, a type of social network service that is focused solely on interactions and relationships of a business nature
- Distributed social network, an Internet social networking service that is decentralized and distributed across different providers
- List of social networking websites, major active social networking websites (excluding dating websites))
- Social media, a new medium for social interaction, based on social networking service
- Social media marketing, the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service
- Social network aggregation, the process of collecting content from multiple social networking services
- Social network automation, tools that are used to semi/automate the process of posting content to social networking and social bookmarking websites
- Social networking service, services which act as online sites to connect people with similar interests
- Social-network game, online games where many people can play at once
- The Social Network, a 2010 biographical drama film
- The Social Network (soundtrack), a soundtrack album from the film
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Social network.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.