Social Enterprise Europe  is a company co-ordinated and managed by Cliff Southcombe, organised as a co-operative network of educators, consultants and social enterprise advocates in four continents. Company members, associates and Social Licence holders have been at the forefront of social enterprise development in their respective countries for more than 20 years.
The company has directors based in the UK, Sweden, Germany, France, Italy and Indonesia, and a secondary network of associate consultants and independent Social Licence holders who deliver programmes in Poland, Serbia, Croatia, Turkey, East Africa, Vietnam, Philippines and China.
Social Enterprise Europe hosts the FairShares Association, and supports a FairShares Model of social enterprise development which gives stakeholders a fairer share of the wealth their interactions create.
- Social Enterprise Europe Website, www.socialenterpriseeurope.co.uk
- "FairShares Association: The association for multi-stakeholder co-operation in member-owned social enterprises". Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- Ridley-Duff, R. J. and Bull, M. (2013) The FairShares Model: a communitarian pluralist approach to constituting social enterprises, paper to 34th ISBE Conference, Cardiff, 12th-14th November
- FairShares Model V2.0, www.fairshares-association.com Archived 2014-04-13 at the Wayback Machine
- The Case for a FairShares Model of Enterprise, www.fairshares-association.com Archived 2014-04-13 at the Wayback Machine