Smartwings Slovakia, formerly Travel Service Slovakia, is a Slovak charter airline based in Bratislava, Slovakia. The company was founded in 2010 and operates from Bratislava Airport. It is a subsidiary of Smartwings (formerly named Travel Service) from the Czech Republic. In December 2018, it adapted its new brand name.
|Operating bases||Bratislava Airport|
Smartwings Slovakia serves the following leisure destinations:
- Cape Verde
- Hurghada - Hurghada International Airport
- Marsa Alam - Marsa Alam International Airport
- Sharm el-Sheikh - Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport
- United Arab Emirates
- Corfu - Corfu International Airport
- Heraklion - Heraklion International Airport
- Kavala-Kavala International Airport
- Kalamata - Kalamata International Airport
- Kos - Kos Island International Airport
- Patras - Araxos Airport
- Rhodes - Rhodes International Airport
- Thessaloniki - Thessaloniki Airport
- Zakynthos - Zakynthos International Airport
- Cagliari - Cagliari-Elmas Airport
- Catania - Catania–Fontanarossa Airport
- Lamezia Terme - Lamezia Terme Airport
- Palermo - Palermo Airport
- Almería - Almería Airport
- Fuerteventura - Fuerteventura Airport
- Gran Canaria - Las Palmas Airport
- Ibiza - Ibiza Airport
- Málaga - Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport
- Menorca - Menorca Airport
- Palma de Mallorca - Palma de Mallorca Airport
As of August 2017, Smartwings Slovakia operates the following aircraft:
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part Two)". Airliner World (November 2017): 31.
- "Travel Service Slovakia Fleet Details and History". 5 January 2015. Retrieved 30 August 2016.