Slipstream mixed the concert tour with the videos recorded and directed by David Mallett. The London's Hammersmith Odeon was used for exterior scenes, but the main concert footage was actually from an American performance in Los Angeles, at the Los Angeles Sports Arena (as heard on the Magic Piper ROIO), filmed in November 1980. The music videos are:
- A video inspired by the Stormwatch album cover, filmed at a beach near Beachy Head.
- In this a vampire-themed homage to horror movies, Aqualung is pursued by a vampire and — like the prisoner — giant pink balloons. Meanwhile, a ballerina pirouettes (recalling A Passion Play), a giant tarantula emits death rays, and an evil projectionist starts his movie. Luckily, a Nun supplies the right equipment to defeat the vampire.
- "Too Old To Rock 'n' Roll"
- The elderly band is in a giant pinball machine, drinking their tea like the Alice in Wonderland tea party. Features Hot Gossip dancer Perri Lister.
- The band is in an air traffic control tower, when they see some impending disaster. The cover of A is taken from this video. RAF Fylingdales (note the 's') is the site of a Ballistic Missile Early Warning System radar situated in the North York Moors National Park, which explains the lyric to the song.
All tracks are written by Ian Anderson with additional music material from Eddie Jobson; arranged by Jethro Tull..