Skyservice Investments (SI) is, according to one investment firm, "Canada’s largest operator and provider of business aviation services. With locations at the Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary airports, the company provides fixed base operations and managed aircraft services to corporate and private clients."
According to another service, SI "operates as an aviation company. The Company offers personal and commercial charter aviation, aircraft management and maintenance, air ambulance, [airline] catering, flight planning, courtesy transportation, and other related services. Skyservice Investments serves customers in Canada."
SI's own website claims that it was founded in 1986.
InstarAGF Essential Infrastructure Fund purchased the majority stake of Skyservice Investments in September 2017 from Fulcrum. In the same month Skyservice Investments Inc. - Les Investissements Skyservice Inc. was discontinued on the Federal Corporate registry.
As of June 2018, SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION INC. aka SKYSERVICE AVIATION D'AFFAIRES INC. was listed as "discontuance pending" in the federal Corporate Registry.
In September 2019, Skyservice sold its sixth HondaJet.
- Skyservice Business Aviation
- "Skyservice Investments". Fulcrum Capital Partners. Retrieved 29 August 2020.
- "Skyservice Investments Inc". Bloomberg LP. Retrieved 29 August 2020.
- "ABOUT US". www.skyservice.com.
- "InstarAGF Essential Infrastructure Fund Partners With Skyservice". GlobeNewswire. 18 September 2017.
- "Fulcrum Capital Partners Sells Equity Ownership Position in Skyservice". GlobeNewswire. 18 September 2017. Retrieved 29 August 2020.
- "Federal Corporation Information - 836751-5". Corporations Canada.
- "Skyservice Business Aviation leading Canada in aircraft sales". 12 September 2019.
- "Federal Corporation Information - 329182-1 - Online Filing Centre - Corporations Canada - Corporations - Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada".
- "Skyservice lands at the Muskoka Airport with purchase of hangar". BellMedia. CTV News. 29 October 2019.