|Look up skye or Skye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skye is the largest island in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland.
Skye or Isle of Skye may also refer to:
- Skye (Charlotte), a skyscraper in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Skye, Ontario, a community of The Nation, Canada
- Skye, South Australia, an eastern suburb of Adelaide
- Skye, Victoria, a suburb in Melbourne, Australia
- Skye of Curr, a hamlet near Grantown-on-Spey, Highland, Scotland
- Isle of Skye (bar), a pub in New York, United States
- Isle of Skye (Ontario), Canada, an island in Lake Muskoka, Ottawa
- Isle of Skye, a former name for Newham, Victoria, Australia
- Broadford Airfield, Scotland
People and fictional charactersEdit
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.