SkyTaxi Sp. z o.o. is a Polish charter airline headquartered in Wrocław and based at Copernicus Airport Wrocław. It operates cargo and passenger charter flights throughout Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. SkyTaxi also operates scheduled regional services within France using the brand IGavion.
|Hubs||Copernicus Airport Wrocław|
The SkyTaxi fleet comprises the following aircraft (as of November 2018):
|Saab 340AQC||1||—||34||convertible passenger/cargo aircraft (up to 3,4 tons payload)|
|Boeing 767-281SF||1||—||—||longhaul widebody cargo aircraft (44 tons payload)|
The airline fleet previously included the following aircraft (as of 27 October 2013):
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- skytaxi.aero - AOC retrieved 13 May 2018
- "SKYTAXI SP. Z O.O." kompany.com. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- skytaxi.aero - IGavion departed! retrieved 13 May 2018
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part Two)". Airliner World (November 2017): 28.
- ch-aviation.com - SkyTaxi