|Look up skip, skips, skipped, or skipping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skip or Skips may refer to:
- SKIP (Skeletal muscle and kidney enriched inositol phosphatase), a human gene
- Simple Key-Management for Internet Protocol
- SKIP of New York (Sick Kids need Involved People), a non-profit agency aiding families with sick or developmentally disabled children
- System of Kanji Indexing by Patterns, an original system for indexing kanji by the Kodansha Kanji Learner's Dictionary
- Skip Ricter, a character in the movie Cars
- the title character of the autobiography My Dog Skip by Willie Morris and the film adaptation of the same name
- Skip, a minor character from the TV series Angel
- Skip, a character from the British children's show Bob the Builder
- Skips, a character on the American animated series Regular Show
- Skips, on Camp Lazlo, an American animated TV series
- Skip-stop, a public transit service pattern
- Skipper (disambiguation)
- Skipping (disambiguation)
- Skippy (disambiguation)
- Skiptrace, a person being searched for; derived from the idiomatic expression "to skip town"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.